Gunsite 3-Day Carbine Class
July 24 - July 26$1195
Meridian Tactical Training is proud to bring back Gunsite for the 3-Day Carbine Class.
Colonel Jeff Cooper founded Gunsite over 40 years ago. Since then, they have trained law enforcement, security professionals, warfighters, and committed civilians who have a desire to advance their shooting skills by learning the most current and proven techniques.
Every year, thousands of people travel to the Gunsite facilities in Arizona to receive this training. Only recently have they begun working with select partners to expand their training experience to a limited number of off-site locations. This 3-day Colorado carbine class is a great way to improve your skills regardless of your age, gender, or experience level.
The course will cover manipulation, malfunctions, continuity of fire, use of various sighting systems and flashlight techniques for low light conditions during the night shoot. Various ranges (including structures) will be used to instruct on distances from contact to 200 yards. Various drills and training will be used to build skills in shooting on the move, getting off the line of attack and transitions from carbine to pistol.
- Serviceable carbine in caliber .223, .30cal, 7.62 x 39,5.45 X 39, 30-30
- Sling is mandatory. (The sling is to the long gun as the holster is to the pistol.)
- Heavy-duty handgun – 9mm & above
- Heavy belt, holster, magazine carrier
- 3 pistol magazines, magazine carrier
- Minimum of 6 magazines for carbine
- Minimum of two magazine pouches or a dump pouch.
- Knee and elbow pads.
- Ear protection carbine compatible
- Handheld flashlight
- Weapon mounted light will enhance your night shoot experience
- Proper clothing for weather conditions, sunscreen, and water