- This event has passed.
Defensive Skills Drills (DSD) – 11/20/20 (SOLD OUT)
November 20, 2020 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Defensive Skills Drills (DSD) will test skills that are critical for the effective use of firearms in defensive situations.
Each month we take advantage of the entire indoor range to prepare two courses of fire that the class will work through. They are unique each month, and focus on specific skills such as working from holsters, movement,
engaging multiple targets, strong or weak hand only, variety of positions, reloads…and much more!
The courses are scored with a variety of methods to keep it fun for everyone, and avoid the “race” feeling. Scores
are meant to add specific stress, and give the students a baseline on how they navigate the skills.
DSD participants will need:
- A clean and functioning firearm
- 15 to 25 rounds of ammunition per course of fire (up to 50 rounds per night)
- A minimum of three magazines (but we often set magazine counts so four or more is helpful)
- A properly fitting holster for your pistol and holder for your magazines.
- A good working knowledge of your firearm and safe gun handling skills.
COST – 25.00 for non-members and 20.00 for members. For all range members, please enter your range membership number in the comments section when checking out.
REGISTERING MORE THAN ONE SHOOTER? – Please list the names of all the shooters in the comments section when checking out.
REFUND POLICY – Our policy is that there is no refund for the DSD events. If you contact us prior to an event being ‘SOLD-OUT’ we will allow the payment to be applied to a future DSD event.
Seats are limited, so reservations (and payment) are required.